Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg said Thursday they
have moved on from a post-race dispute at the Chinese Grand Prix but
Rosberg also has no regrets and would voice criticism on his Mercedes
team-mate again, if necessary.
Speaking ahead of Sunday's Bahrain race, Rosberg told reporters at
Mercedes' motorhome at the Sakhir track: "I would do it again in this
way. These are facts which have changed."
Rosberg accused Hamilton of deliberately backing him up into the
Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel after the race in China which Hamilton
won from Rosberg and Vettel. Hamilton said he was not slowing down
deliberately but rather managing his tyres, and that Rosberg never
made an attempt to pass him.
Both are set to duel again in Bahrain where Hailton last year beat
the pole sitter Rosberg in a thrilling duel.
Rosberg also said "we have had far worse times in our duel" as he
aims to beat the world champion and 2015 leader Hamilton for the
first time this season.
Hamilton meanwhile told the official Thursday news conference: "It's
something we spoke about after the race so I don't particularly see a
reason to go back into it.
"We're moving forwards and we will re-unite as a team this weekend
and try to do a great job. There's no issue between me and Nico. We
saw each other this morning and everything is good. They're going to
be times when people are unhappy about some things but we're
grown-ups and we move past it."
"I just do my talking on the track, that's how it's always been since
I was eight years old," he insisted.
Hamilton added he expects another great race Sunday under the Sakhir
floodlights.
"Last year we had an amazing race here, it was really fantastic,
great fun, huge huge challenge both for Nico and for me ... I think
with these tyres and with Ferrari in the mix, I think we could see a
real special race here," he said.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire